Monday, December 30, 2013

water shortages

water shortages
exactly 1 day after the broken water pump in my house . Initially I thought it might be because now the dry season so it is rather difficult to get water . then I look for builders who also happened to my house was being renovated and I asked for help to fix the pump .
after 4 hours then kebongkar where the well water at home , but the closet in my bathroom broke so had to find a new closet after I bought and home water wells turned out to Keith drought and water can still be seen then I ordered artisans to reset the position of the pump .
but before I consult first artisan to pump how should I then ordered artisans to put the position of the pump in the bottom floor of which was his position is above about 1.5 m and the position that the water would not come out so try to put on a position in the bottom floor of the results of water out .
but the water is not strong flow of water through the tube over so I phone my parents and said he bought a new pump . and after I replace it with a new one with the same result and does not satisfy the water out pretty strong but still not able to push to the top .
and until the end I just tukangitu home can yasudah up again tomorrow although there has been water but the setting is not appropriate as previously seemed very difficult at all . until my parents finally decided to install a jet pump which is more expensive .
in the dry season so long as I only advise his best gunakanair wisely and do not waste water for something that does not need

No comments:

Post a Comment