Monday, December 30, 2013

SOLID TEAM

SOLID TEAM
I caught half of 5 to practice the task of the microprocessor lab where the task in kejakan in the form of groups . I happen to be a project for the task of automatic roof had 4 people in each group and I was lucky in this group because we feel like this is a team that is solid and compact .
but it turns out when I think this is a good team there are still some shortcomings such as there is one person from our group whose home far.We feel lazy to get there plus it will weather which time the cloudy weather and unfriendly people yah we finally The three weeks to decide not to go .
then at the same time I thought " I kept doing " eh was no one from our group who at the time was invited to play a video uga game.maka because I love to play video games so I joined too . , and finally we were on day duty it was not so we do
I waited the next day but there was no sound sms phone ringing from my hp , kemudain I wonder if the day is not so lagi.kemudain I try sms to my friend that his house is not too far away , and he consequently kerjain yaudah let me also invite my friend which yesterday did not come to his house and so far it's gone because my friends who live not too far from my house saying " yaudah gaapa dateng anyways if she does not also live far too sad " , after which it began the task we are working on with 3 people.
then the day after we kekampus to consul and in the end we were all four members of the house farthest away from the three of us who help megerjakan program and after successful completion of our tool and it turns out in the group phase automatic roof project our team was the first to successfully and mngumpulkanya so many of my stories and apologize if there are less words and sorry if my story accelerates thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment