Monday, December 30, 2013

First check

First check
why I am writing this , because I have done just a small error , though it was so long ago events . I want to devote all my annoyance at this post . originated from there a mother who comes to selling my place and he sells a anting.dari where he wants to switch to the new earrings because it was too small for her .
then he chose earrings with the same weight and the same quality juga.setelah deal with pilihannya.saya immediately wrote a letter and I took her earrings and then he just menanbah some rest . after completion he then went home . because of the circumstances at that time was a lot of thought . I forgot to test the quality of the mother's earrings . and strangely I test my earrings that will sell , but not with the mother's earrings that I will take.
I remember later after I did the test and it turns out I do not think if these mothers want to work on me . then I think once I lose and I do not think if the goods that have been bought for a long time he was exchanged for 2 years though the quality is the same model . and then I mark the goods and if the mother 's back again I will immediately complained that the goods he is selling is not appropriate .
interval of one month he was back and he wants to swap back the earring back . and I immediately test the item and it happens again and I do not want to second incident . and I immediately asked the mother if this item ketukar with other store items . and he immediately asked me angry right meledak.loh fine but why the answer as he felt vilified and back then I explained yesterday showed the goods he sells . and he still was not admitted and instead he said " I bought it here was his letter " . did he buy one here but I do not know if he intentionally or not .
then I called my boss and he told me and say yasudah take if tomorrow, tomorrow do not buy then I vent here further.And same boss and I have been advised . afterward I immediately thought that to be more cautious in all business activities , college and wherever . like we 're mngerjakan word math problems if any in the beginning it would be wrong to answer .

No comments:

Post a Comment